War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Impressive.

This is one of the best flash movies I have ever watched. The animation was perfect, and the emotion of the story was enhanced greatly by the beautiful choice in music. You, sirs, are amazing.

Nothing is Sacred Nothing is Sacred

Nice.

It's great. I really don't see any real errors. The sounds were overall funny, and the animation was VERY smooth!

5/5 10/10

-JPK

The Truth About Spiderman The Truth About Spiderman

Woah...

I think this flash made my brain bigger somehow... Now I have a headache...

Billy-Bean responds:

your iq just increased 200 points

DeRoze Christmas 2008 DeRoze Christmas 2008

What the,,,?

Um... I've been 300 Roll'd and Barack Roll'd, but never Holiday Rick Roll'd... That was weird. Still, good job. Nice lip syncing and overall drawing! Not perfect, but hey, still very nice. Also, I found the Easter Egg.

Pelemus-McSoy responds:

Thought I'd try somethin' new. =3

Break'n Into Your House Break'n Into Your House

Good

Good job. It was funny, and the graphics fit the theme. It's an overall solid flash.

Pineapples Pineapples

It's so strange...

And that's why I love it! It was like something I would have made up. Well, if I had flash. Anyways, good job. Nice effects at the end. 5/5

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Nice Job

Dude, that was great! When it was first front paged, I was avoiding it beacuase of the icon... Now I upset that I didn't. I think everyone on NG should see this!

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

Aw yeah!

Finally, someone who doesn't hate WWindows! It's true that Windows are like the only things that play games (almost every new game says "Games for Windows").

Good drawing, great concept, good sence of humor, good voices; Overall, 'twas great!

Nosebleed Nosebleed

Pretty good.

That was good. Pretty short, but the idea's good and the drawing was great. Keep it up.

Melons Melons

Again...

Another fruit-based movie that i will never get out of my head, and by friend will never stop singing... And I love it! I only found one flaw; the voices got out of sync after it looped.