tatham - epic intro tatham - epic intro

Dark, but super bassy.

Good job overall. It sounds nice, but the bass is way too loud. I like drums a lot, though, and the guitar is overall nice.

4/5, 8/10

Iplaygames responds:

Oh hi Jason from 2009--it's Ben from 2013. Thanks for the review, man. Although this doesn't really matter now, I apologize for pre-2010 responses from Ben. He kind of came off as a dick. Alright, enjoy yourself 2013 Jason.

tatham - Tense tatham - Tense

Damn Good.

Nice work. This piece makes me feel like I'm in a somewhat tense and sneaky situation. I really think you did quite well on this piece. I could imagine this in a game or movie.

5/5, 9/10

thanks man...

Pre Brawl Pre Brawl

Impressive

This is amazing. I could see this as the music for intro movie for a video game. It kind of reminds me of Killer Instinct for the SNES somehow... Anyways, great job. Very good use of electric guitar, too.

tanks.

~Subtle ~Subtle

Very nice.

Beautiful work, man. That's nice and smooth. I could see that in a game. Some day, you should expand on it.

Iplaygames responds:

thanks, doubt I will though.

Metal Riff 2 Metal Riff 2

Sounds kind of random.

It's kind of random. The bass it too loud, and the drums are annoying. Still, kind of nice.

Iplaygames responds:

Hello Jason from 2009--it's Ben from 2011. Thought I'd say that my old "music" was never all that good and my responses were sometimes ignorant. Bye past Jason.

DJ Comet-Iron Fist DJ Comet-Iron Fist

Very nice.

Great job, man. Impressive work. Honestly, this is one of the best songs I have heard. Beautiful, man. Beautiful...

10/10, 5/5, added to favorites.

Fighting - Remake (FF7) Fighting - Remake (FF7)

Very nice.

Nice remake here. My only issue is that the crashes were too loud most of the time. Still, it was a very nice song. Great work.

It's Difficult ~ Comeback FF7 It's Difficult ~ Comeback FF7

Heh, nice.

Very nice job, man. This is actually amazingly close to the original. Impressive.

9/10, 5/5, favorited.

Nermio responds:

Thanks a lot!

Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007 Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007

Aaah yeah.

Impressive work. This actually brings back memories, man... I think you knew exactly what you were doing there, man. I have to admit that this is an amazing song you created. This is epic.

5/5, 10/10, favorited.

metal riff metal riff

Kind of annoying.

Well, the guitar seems to have way too many effects on it. Taking of some flanger or tremolo would make it much better. It has a lot of ponential, but the effects totally killed it for me.

3/5, 6/10

Iplaygames responds:

ookay.. thanks for the review...