War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Impressive.

This is one of the best flash movies I have ever watched. The animation was perfect, and the emotion of the story was enhanced greatly by the beautiful choice in music. You, sirs, are amazing.

Nothing is Sacred Nothing is Sacred

Nice.

It's great. I really don't see any real errors. The sounds were overall funny, and the animation was VERY smooth!

5/5 10/10

-JPK

The Truth About Spiderman The Truth About Spiderman

Woah...

I think this flash made my brain bigger somehow... Now I have a headache...

Billy-Bean responds:

your iq just increased 200 points

Vorago Vorago

Impressive

This is one of the best games I have ever seen. The animation was overall smooth, the gameplay was good (but a little confusing at times), the voice acting was AMAZING, and the story felt very emotional, especially right at the end. Also, nice use of music. Honestly, I would love to see what this would be like if put in a 3d 1st person shooter game.

Anyways, impressive work. The only issues were really just that the RC car minigame was really awkward to play, and that some of the items were hidden too well.

5/5, 10/10.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Very nice.

Very nice game. It was overall fun to play. This is a rather fresh idea you have here, man. It was kind of boring at the end, but after a little bit of pushing myself to win, I did, and it was worth it.

There's also a small glitch where the progress meter goes over 100%.

Create A Fursona v3 Male Create A Fursona v3 Male

Awesome!

That is totally awesome! The artwork is good and clean with no real flaws. I think it's a great way to draft yourself a fursona. I really can't find any flaws. The proportions of the body in general are very realistic and a lot of pieces can flow perfectly to one another, like the snouts can flow perfectly to the chin so the character appears to have a muzzle with a different color from the rest of the face. It's actually very fun.

10/10
5/5

tatham - epic intro tatham - epic intro

Dark, but super bassy.

Good job overall. It sounds nice, but the bass is way too loud. I like drums a lot, though, and the guitar is overall nice.

4/5, 8/10

Iplaygames responds:

Oh hi Jason from 2009--it's Ben from 2013. Thanks for the review, man. Although this doesn't really matter now, I apologize for pre-2010 responses from Ben. He kind of came off as a dick. Alright, enjoy yourself 2013 Jason.

tatham - Tense tatham - Tense

Damn Good.

Nice work. This piece makes me feel like I'm in a somewhat tense and sneaky situation. I really think you did quite well on this piece. I could imagine this in a game or movie.

5/5, 9/10

thanks man...

Pre Brawl Pre Brawl

Impressive

This is amazing. I could see this as the music for intro movie for a video game. It kind of reminds me of Killer Instinct for the SNES somehow... Anyways, great job. Very good use of electric guitar, too.

tanks.